Used Faro Focus3D X330
Used Faro Focus3D X330 for sale. Lightly used, below 30 times to scan, good cosmetic, ready to scan condition. 1x License SCENE Software and 1 Year Maintenance Contract for SCENE
Used Faro Focus3D X330 for sale. Lightly used, below 30 times to scan, good cosmetic, ready to scan condition. 1x License SCENE Software and 1 Year Maintenance Contract for SCENE Software
Package come includes;
- 1x Faro Focus3D-X330, GPS, Compass, Altimeter (barometer), Dual-axis Compensator and WLAN
- 1x Power Block battery
- 1x Power Dock
- 1x 32GB SD card, 1x SD card reader, 1 x SD card cover
- 1x Optical cleaning set
- 1x Quick charge power supply, 1x Car power supply
- 1x Ruggedized protection and transport cover
- 1x Panorama Quick Release
- 1x License SCENE Software and 1 Year Maintenance Contract for SCENE Software
- Carbon Tripod with tribrach adaptor
Fast and exact indoor and outdoor measurements in three dimensions: Simply at your fingertips.
The smallest and lightest laser scanner on the market - Focus3D is the ideal tool for indoor and outdoor applications. The fast and accurate laser scanner Focus3D offers everything you might expect from a professional 3D laser scanner – with FARO’s established and well-known level of simplicity.
Focus3D X330 offers extra long range - 330m, integrated GPS and the possibility to perform scanning even in bright sunlight. Remote scanning as well as almost limitless scan data sharing via SCENE Webshare Cloud make the laser scanning solution truly mobile.
The FARO Focus3D X 330 is specially designed for outdoor applications due its small size, light weight, extra long range, extended scanning possibilities even in direct sunlight and easy positioning with the integrated GPS receiver.
Features of the Focus3D X330:
- Distance accuracy up to ±2mm
- Range from 0.6m up to 330m
- Noise reduction 50%
- Measurement speed: up to 976,000 points/second
- Integrated colour camera: Up to 70 mio. pixel
- Laser class: Laser class 1
- Weight: 5.2kg
- Multi-Sensor: GPS, Compass, Height Sensor, Dual Axis Compensator
- Size: 240 x 200 x 100mm
- Scanner control: via touchscreen display and WLAN