Used Ditch Witch 2450GR GPR
Used 2015 Ditch Witch 2450GR Ground Penetrating Radar System complete for sale. Lightly used, almost new, 6 month warranty! completely functional and ready for use in the field.
Used 2015 Ditch Witch 2450GR Ground Penetrating Radar System complete for sale. Lightly used, almost new, 6 month warranty, completely functional and ready for use in the field
Ditch Witch 2450GR Ground Penetrating Radar uses radar pulses to image the subsurface and is designed to detect metallic and non-metallic pipes and cables to depths of up to 19.7 feet in a variety of ground conditions including rock, soil and pavement.
An invaluable tool in utility mapping efforts, the Ditch Witch® 2450GR ground penetrating radar system is an electronic locating device designed to help subsurface utility engineers and other contractors locate any type of utility conduit or piping—including PVC pipes—beneath soil, rock, pavements and other surfaces. The 2450GR's advanced locating capability makes it ideal for a wide range of other applications, including urban planning, exploratory and archeological digs, void and sinkhole detection, concrete detection, and locating underground storage tanks.
With a 5.6-mph survey speed and digitally controlled radar, the 2450GR is designed to provide fast, clear images and accurate surveys, whether the operator is pushing or pulling it across the surface. When the surface is uneven, the 2450GR’s dual-frequency, earth-engaged antenna helps maintain signal strength. The advantage of the dual-frequency antenna, says Ditch Witch, is that it simultaneously sweeps in two frequencies at depths of up to 19 feet, allowing for one-pass locates.
- 2450GR locates both metallic and non-metallic pipes and cables to allow one-pass locates at depths of up to 19.7 feet (6 m), depending on soil conditions and antenna selection.
- With 5.6 mph survey speed and digitally controlled radar, the 2450GR provides fast, clear images.
- Dual-frequency antenna simultaneously sweeps in two frequencies; this allows the operator to see both deep and shallow objects simultaneously.
- Earth-engaged antenna provides better contact on uneven terrain and reduces signal loss.
- Rugged, four-wheel cart design allows the operator to scan in the easiest and roughest conditions.
- 2450GR folds up into a size that is easy to transport.
Equipment Weight: 73.9 lbs. (33.5 kg)