Artec Leo, the world’s first wireless, AI-driven and smart professional 3D scanner for a next-generation user experience, 2 Year Artec warranty
Artec Leo, the world’s first wireless fully standalone, AI-driven and smart professional 3D scanner for a next-generation user experience, new Artec Leo covering with 2 Year Artec warranty. We also have for sale used artec leo, almost like new, low hours scan used, 12 month extended Artec warranty, Artec Studio 15 Professional Lifetime License
With embedded AI computing, NVIDIA Jetson TX2 processor onboard, 5” HD built-in display and battery, it’s the ultimate all-in-one solution for fast, accurate, and high-quality 3D data capture. The 2022 Artec Leo runs at more than twice the power than it did before, and guarantees accuracy at every step of the way – you're set up for success from the start
Artec Leo offer onboard automatic processing, able to provide the most intuitive workflow, making 3D scanning as easy as taking a video. As you scan your object, see the 3D replica being built in real time on Leo’s touch panel screen. Rotate the 3D model, check if you have captured all areas, and fill in any parts you may have missed.
Wireless freedom Smart data capture
Artec Leo is a wireless and fully standalone professional 3D scanner designed to make scanning as easy and effortless as possible. With embedded AI computing, 5” HD built-in display and battery, it’s the ultimate all-in-one solution for fast, accurate, and high-quality 3D data capture. Engineers, product designers, CAD technicians, VFX artists, archeologists, game designers, VR app developers, and many other professionals choose Artec Leo to streamline and speed up their workflows, and to create precise and workable 3D models out of a diverse range of physical objects and surfaces.
- Fully mobile: Artec Leo is a wireless and fully standalone professional 3D scanner designed to make scanning as easy and effortless as possible. With embedded AI computing, 5” HD built-in display and battery, it’s the ultimate all-in-one solution for fast, accurate, and high-quality 3D data capture.
- Speed and Power: Powered by the most power-efficient embedded NVIDIA Jetson TX2 processor and state-of-the-art algorithms, Leo is like no other scanner when it comes to performance, speed, and durability
- Color capture capabilities: We've packed Leo with advanced tech to capture rich texture, adjust to lighting conditions, and perform precise texture-to geometry mapping. Leo has a two-in-one optical system, an integrated supercomputer on a module, position sensors with 9 degrees of freedom, and VCSEL light technology that varies flash intensity
- Proven quality & accuracy: Leo remains at a stable and optimal temperature throughout the scanning process to bring your accuracy to the next level, while a calibration certificate and Leo Calibration Kit guarantee top quality is maintained every step of the way.
- Easy to Use: Interactive real-time scanning hints, hybrid target-free tracking system, smart scanning modes for faster data processing – just a few things that make our Leo the easiest 3D scanner to use. Just pick it up, point at whatever you want to scan, and hit that start button. Leo will take care of the rest
- HD Mode for thin and fine elements: Easily capture thin, intricate, and fine elements, and hard-to-reach areas, with minimal noise and in ultra-high-resolution with Leo and Artec's AI-powered HD Mode
- Versatile, reliable software: Powered by Artec Studio and Artec Cloud integration, Leo provides a fully autonomous scanning experience. The software enables you to scan directly to the cloud, remote-control the scanner, and even build your own functionality with a dedicated API and SDK. The scanner is regularly updated with performance enhancements and stability improvements
One scanner, countless applications
A versatile and all-round scanning solution, Leo is used in a wide range of industries and applications. Across everything from manufacturing to healthcare to art and design, it helps thousands of businesses and professionals do their jobs faster, better, and more efficiently
- Reverse engineering: From race cars to airplanes, Artec Leo slips into areas once difficult to reach, making reverse engineering easier than ever
- Industrial and manufacturing: Inaccessible pipes in offshore rigs or R&D for perfectly fitting skinsuits become an achievable reality with Leo's onscreen display and ease of use.
- Science and education: Taking museums directly to the screens of students with scanning giant dinosaurs, or stepping into the world of forensic anthropology, digitally? No big deal for Leo
- Quality inspection: Take your QI to the next level with the power of 3D scanning – the ideal solution when you need results that are not only accurate but super fast.
- Healthcare: Leo excels at capturing human body parts and entire bodies for creating custom prosthetic and orthotic devices, providing the right fit and support
- Art and design: From creating ultra-realistic 3D models for video games to digitizing sculptures and monuments, Artec Leo brings art and design to the next level.
- Capture both fine details and larger parts with a single scanning solution: With a 160,000 cm-cubed capture zone, Leo is truly versatile when it comes to size. It excels at capturing both medium-sized (20-50 cm) and large (50-200 cm) objects and surfaces. When paired with a powerful computer, it can take on even very large objects (200 cm+) or even entire spaces, such as rooms or crime scenes.
|Accuracy & Resolution
|3D point accuracy, up to 0.1 mm
3D resolution, up to 0.2 mm
3D accuracy over distance, up to 0.1 mm + 0.3 mm/m
|HD Mode Yes
Hybrid geometry and texture tracking Yes
Data processing algorithms Geometry and texture based
|Field of View
|Auto background removal Yes
Working distance 0.35 – 1.2 m
Volume capture zone 160,000 cm³
Linear field of view, H×W @ closest range 244 × 142 mm
Linear field of view, H×W @ furthest range 838 × 488 mm
|Angular field of view, H×W 38.5 × 23°
Ability to capture texture Yes
Texture resolution 2.3 mp
Colors 24 bpp
|Ability to use Photo Texture Yes
3D reconstruction rate for eal-time fusion, up to 22 fps
3D reconstruction rate for 3D video recording, up to 44 fps
3D reconstruction rate for 3D video streaming, up to 80 fps
Data acquisition speed, up to 35 mln points/s
3D exposure time 0.0002 s
2D exposure time 0.0002 s
|3D light source VCSEL
2D light source White 12 LED array
Position sensors Built-in 9 DoF inertial system
Display / touchscreen Integrated 5.5” half HD, CTP. Optional WiFi / Ethernet video streaming to external device
Multi-core processing Embedded processors: NVIDIA Jetson TX2 Quad-core ARM Cortex-A57 MPCore Processor NVIDIA Maxwell 1.33 TFLOPS GPU with 256 NVIDIA CUDA Cores
Interface Wi-Fi, Ethernet, SD card
Internal hard drive 512 GB SSD
|Supported OS Scanning: No computer required
Data processing: Windows 7, 8, 10 x 64
Recommended computer requirements Intel Core i7 or i9, 64+ GB RAM, NVIDIA GPU with 8+ GB VRAM, CUDA 6.0+
Minimum computer requirements HD: Intel Core i7 or i9, 32 GB RAM, NVIDIA GPU with CUDA 6.0+ and at least 4 GB VRAM
SD: Intel Core i5, i7 or i9 and 32GB RAM, GPU with 2 GB RAM
A computer is needed only for data processing. Scanning does not require a computer.
|3D mesh OBJ, PLY, WRL, STL, AOP, ASC, PTX, E57, XYZRGB
CAD STEP, IGES, X_T
Measurements CSV, DXF, XML
|Power source & dimensions
|Power source Built-in exchangeable battery, optional AC power
Dimensions, HxDxW 231 × 162 × 230 mm
Weight 2.6 kg / 5.7 lb