Artec Eva 3D Bundle SoftwareArtec Eva 3D Bundle sale with Artec Studio 10 Professional and Geomagic Design X.
Artec 3D scanner sale bundle with Artec Studio 10 Professional and Geomagic Design X Software
Capture the surface of an object with utmost precision using Artec Space Spider handheld 3D scanners, process the data in the fast and intuitive with Artec Studio 10 software and modify the model in 3D Systems Geomagic Design X software that has a variety of tools to implement just about any design you have in mind.
Artec Studio 10 Professional Overview:
- Use all of Artec Studio’s advanced features for scanning and processing 3D data exclusively from Artec scanners.
- Compatible with the whole range of Artec scanners: Artec Eva, Eva Lite, Spider, Space Spider, L2, L, S, M, MH, MHT.
- Available as a yearly subscription, ensuring you are always up-to-date with the very latest improvements, or as a one-off lifetime purchase.
- More info visit https://www.artec3d.com/software/artec-studio#compare-studios
Geomagic Design X Overview:
Geomagic Design X (formerly Rapidform XOR) is the only reverse engineering software that combines history-based CAD with 3D scan data processing so you can create feature-based, editable solid models compatible with your existing CAD software.
- Generates history-based CAD models with feature trees
- Convert to your preferred file format, including SolidWorks,
- Creo, NX, Inventor, AutoCAD, CATIA and others
- Point cloud, mesh, surface and solid modeling all in one application
- Complements your CAD software by creating native models with feature trees – the most popular type of design models
- Named “the only viable choice” for parametric reverse engineering in an independent study
- more info visit http://www.rapidform.com/products/xor/overview/
Professional Full Colour Artec 3D Scanner.
Artec Eva 3D scanner is a full color 3D scanner is the latest addition to Artec’s 3D Scanner line-up. It captures objects quickly in high resolution and vibrant color, which allows for almost unlimited uses in Computer Graphics & Animation, Medical and Archival applications. This handheld 3D Scanner is the ideal choice for those that need to receive a quick, textured and accurate scan. Eva doesn’t require markers or calibration, and is similar to a video camera which captures in 3D. The scanner captures up to 16 frames per second, and these frames are aligned automatically in real-time, making 3D scanning easy and fast. This is especially important for the creation of special effects, medical and biomechanical research.
Artec Eva 3D scanner is the ideal choice for those that need to receive a quick, textured and accurate scan. Eva doesn't require markers or calibration. It captures objects quickly in high resolution and vibrant color, which allows for almost unlimited applications.