Used Leica BLK2GO 3D Scanner
Leica BLK2GO for sale, Cyclone Register 360 PLUS, CCP Basic. Very lightly used year 2022, like-new in excellent perfect working order, serviced and calibrated by Leica, 1 year Leica warranty
For sale Leica BLK2GO 3D Scanner Package, Cyclone Register 360 PLUS, CCP Basic. Very lightly used year 2022, like-new in excellent perfect working order. Fully tested, serviced and calibrated by Leica authorized, backed by 1 year Leica warranty
Leica BLK2GO Sale includes:
- Leica BLK2GO Scanner
- Cyclone Register 360 PLUS (BLK Edition) Subscription
- BLK2GO Laser Scanner CCP Basic
- BLK2GO Mission Bag for BLK2GO Scanner & Accessories
- 3X Leica Geb821 Li-Ion Battery
- Leica GKL821 Multicharger
- Leica BLK2GO Table Stand
- Usb C Cable
- Wrist Strap
- Leica BLK2GO Transportation Case
Leica Cyclone REGISTER 360 PLUS (BLK Edition) Subscription: Leica Cyclone REGISTER 360 PLUS (BLK Edition) is a simplified version of Leica Geosystems Cyclone REGISTER that features an intuitive UI, guided workflows and an easy process for sharing data downstream with more advanced tools like JetStream and TruView. Or export your cloud as a standard E57 file or Autodesk's native RCP file format.
LEICA BLK2GO HANDHELD IMAGING LASER SCANNER
The BLK2GO is handheld, wireless and lightweight, designed for fast capture reality on the move, anywhere you go. Designed to scan complex spaces with unprecedented efficiency and speed thanks to LiDAR, SLAM (simultaneous localisation and mapping) and edge computing technologies, which enables surveyors, professionals and users to expand their reality capture capabilities.
The BLK2GO is a wireless handheld imaging laser scanner that seamlessly captures 3D environments while the user is in motion, and continuously creates a digital representation of reality in the form of 3D point clouds. The BLK2GO’s compact and handheld design allows a much greater degree of mobility, as well as access to spaces and objects that may have been difficult or impossible to scan before. With simple, one-button operation and a lightweight design, it is easy to use for professional and casual users alike.
The BLK2GO handheld imaging laser scanner recreates spaces in 3D as you move. It captures images and dimensionally accurate point clouds in real-time and uses SLAM technology to record your trajectory through space.
- Fast – Scan as you go with no interruptions. Digital reality capture of the space around you happens in real time as you move through it.
- Agile – Scan over and under objects, through rooms and doorways, around corners, and up and down stairwells. Using SLAM spatial awareness technology, BLK2GO knows where it is and where it has been in space.
- On the Go – Wireless and lightweight, designed to capture reality on the move, anywhere you go.
- Seamless Capture – Like a torch for visualizing three-dimensional reality, the Leica BLK2GO automatically builds 3D point clouds while in motion. From the moment you begin a scan session until the moment you turn off the BLK2GO, all imagery and 3D data are combined.
- Unbound – No tripod. Onboard data collection. Continuous scanning on rechargeable battery power.
BLK2GO's GrandSLAM technology combines LiDAR SLAM, Visual SLAM, and an IMU to deliver best-in-class handheld mobile mapping performance. Gain speed and confidence when capturing including large indoor, outdoor, underground, complex, and multi-level spaces.
- LiDAR SLAM: The BLK2GO identifies different surfaces and unique geometry in the LiDAR data, which it analyzes to calculate its 3D position
- Visual SLAM: Three panoramic cameras identify similarities between consecutive images to calculate the scanner’s movement through 3D space
- IMU: While you walk, the IMU (Inertial Measurement Unit) senses your movement to calculate the BLK2GO’s change of position in 3D space
The BLK2GO uses SLAM (Simultaneous Localization and Mapping) technology to track and record your trajectory through space without the need for GPS or tripods. The lightweight and compact design of this laser scanner allow operators to maneuver small or confined indoor spaces. The mobility of the BLK2GO is a major differentiator, traditional terrestrial scanning requires the operator to strategically position the scanner in a room, the BLK2GO is capable of scanning an entire room within 10-20 seconds by simply walking through and maneuvering the BLK2GO to fill in any blind spots. The 420,000 points per second scan rate provide dense and detailed point cloud data with up to 6mm relative accuracy.
Leica BLK2GO Specs:
- Scan rate at up to 420,000 points per second
- 6-15mm relative accuracy, 20mm absolute accuracy
- 12-megapixel RGB camera
- 25-meter Lidar range
- Weights 775 grams (1.7lbs)
- Up to 45 minutes of scanning per battery
Leica BLK2GO TECHNICAL SPESIFICATIONS
|DESIGN & PHYSICAL|
|Housing||Black anodized aluminium|
|Dimensions||Height: 279 mm / Diameter: 80 mm|
|Weight||650 g (775 g including battery)|
|Transport cover||BLK2GO transportation case|
|Stand-alone operation||One-button operation|
|Mobile device||BLK2GO Live app for iOS and Android including: live 2D and 3D while scanning, device status and data management.
iOS 12.1 or higher recommended devices: iPhone series 8, X, 11, 12 Android 9 or higher. Recommended devices: Samsung Galaxy series S10, S20, S21
|Communication||Wireless (app connection)|
|Internal memory||24 hours of scanning (compressed data) / 6 hours (uncompressed data)|
|Battery||Exchangeable, rechargeable Li-Ion battery (Leica GEB821) 45-50 minutes|
|LiDAR & IMAGING|
|Laser class||1 (in accordance with IEC 60825-1)|
|Field of view||360° (horizontal) / 270° (vertical)|
|Range||Min. 0.5 - up to 25 m|
|Point measurement rate||420,000 pts/sec|
|High resolution camera||12 Mpixel, 90° x 120°, rolling shutter|
|Panoramic vision system||3-camera system, 4.8 Mpixel 300° x 135°, global shutter|
|SYSTEM PERFORMANCE (GRANDSLAM BASED)|
|Range noise * **||+/-3 mm|
|Accuracy indoor ***||+/-10 mm|
|Robustness||Designed for indoor and outdoor use|
|Operating temperature||0 to +40 °C|
|Dust & humidity protection||IP54 (IEC 60529)|
|Data transfer||Wireless and USB 3.0|
|Desktop software||Leica Cyclone REGISTER 360 PLUS and Cyclone REGISTER 360 PLUS (BLK Edition)|