Used Creaform HandyScan 700 3D Scanner
For sale Creaform HandyScan 700 3D Scanner. Been shop tested and calibrated by Creaform to insure the reliability and accuracy with Creaform working standards
Creaform HandySCAN 700 for sale, VXelements Software License, in perfect condition, used like a demo, been shop tested and calibrated by Creaform to insure the reliability and accuracy with Creaform working standards, fresh calibration and covering ith 1 year extended warranty
- HandySCAN 700 Scanner
- External Battery
- Power supply
- 2,000 positioning targets
- Magnetic, reusable positioning targets
- Carrying case
- Calibration plate
- Custom USB cable
- One Year extended warranty on parts and labor
- One USB key holding the VXElements software suite
- License key
Creaform HandySCAN 700
The HandySCAN 700 is Creaform’s flagship metrology-grade portable 3D scanner. The HandySCAN 3D product line underwent a complete re-engineering in 2014. Creaform HandySCAN 3D handheld 3D scanners won the Red Dot Award for Product Design 2015. The Red Dot is awarded for international product design, communication design, and design concept. This HandySCAN 700 metrology handheld 3D scanners have been optimized to meet the needs of product development and engineering professionals. The HandySCAN 3D is capable of quickly delivering accurate and high-resolution 3D scans.
The Creaform’s HandySCAN 3D is available in two versions:
- HandySCAN 300, the most affordable version of the lineup. It offers accuracy up to 0.040 mm (0.0016 in.), a maximum resolution of 0.100 mm (0.0039 in.). Its top acquisition rate is 205,000 measurements/s, within a 3D scanning area of 225 x 250 mm (8.8 x 9.8 in.).
- HandySCAN 700 is the flagship 3D scanner of the HandySCAN family. It offers accuracy up to 0.030 mm (0.0012 in.) and a maximum resolution of 0.050 mm (0.0020 in.). Its top acquisition rate is 480,000 measurements/s, within a 3D scanning area of 275 x 250 mm (10.8 x 9.8 in.).
Both HandySCAN 300 and HandySCAN 700 provide ground-breaking accuracy, resolution and substantially higher measurement rates—all in truly portable device. The benefits of the metrology-grade HandySCAN 3D’s are truly compelling:
- 40% more accurate with a volumetric accuracy of 60µm/m.
- 25 times faster than former generation.
- TRUaccuracy™ feature ensures accurate measurements in real life operating conditions
- Unmatched versatility: Limitless 3D scanning possibilities, regardless of the part size, complexity, material, or color.
- Quick set-up: Get up and running in less than 2 minutes.
- Automatic mesh output: Get ready-to-use files as soon as data acquisition is complete—and integrate within your workflow without any post-processing.
HandySCAN 3D scanners can be used at all stages of product lifecycle management, including:
- Concept: Product requirements as well as concept design and prototyping
- Design: CAD designs, prototyping, and testing, simulation, and analysis
- Manufacturing: Tooling design, assembly/production, and quality control
- Servicing: Documentation, MRO, and replacement/recycling
- Metrology-grade measurements: accuracy of up to 0.030 mm (0.0012 in.), resolution of up to 0.050 mm (0.002 in.), high repeatability and traceable certificate.
- Accuracy in real-life conditions: regardless of environment conditions, part set-up or user.
- No rigid setup required: optical reflectors are used to create a reference system that is “locked” to the part itself, so users can move the object any way they want during scanning sessions (dynamic referencing). Changes in surrounding environment have no impact on data acquisition quality or accuracy.
- Self-positioning: the HandySCAN 3D scanner is a data acquisition system and its own positioning system. This means that no external tracking or positioning devices is required. It uses triangulation to determine its relative position to the part in real time.
- Reliable: consistent and repeatable results across all work conditions or environments.
- On-demand user calibration: the scanner can be calibrated as often as necessary (day-to-day basis or before each new scanning session). Calibration takes about 2 minutes and guarantees optimal operation.
- Stand-alone device: there is no need for an external positioning system, arms, tripod or fixture.
- On-the-go scanning: you can take it from place to place or use it in-house or on site.
- Lightweight: weights under 1 kg.
- Small: Fits into a case the size of a carry-on.
- Easy access to confined spaces: thanks to its small size and flexible stand-off distance.
- Fastest 3D scanner on the market: 25 times faster than the previous generation.
- Highest measurement rate among all laser scanners: 480,000 measures/s.
- Automatic mesh output: ready-to-use files, right as you complete acquisition.
- Quick workflow integration: usable scan files can be imported into RE/CAD software without post-processing
- User-friendly: very short learning curve, regardless of the user’s experience level.
- Quick set-up: up and running in less than 2 minutes.
- Direct mesh output: no complicated alignment or point cloud processing.
- Real-time visualization: look at the computer screen to see what you are doing and what is left to be done.
- Versatile: virtually limitless 3D scanning – no matter the part size, complexity, material or color.
HandySCAN 3D 700 Technical Spesification
- Accuracy: Up to 0.030 mm (0.0012 in.)
- Volumetric accuracy*: 0.020 mm + 0.060 mm/m (0.0008 in. + 0.0007 in./ft)
- Volumetric accuracy (with maxshot 3D)*: 0.020 mm + 0.025 mm/m (0.0008 in. + 0.0003 in./ft)
- Resolution: 0.050 mm (0.0020 in.)
- Measurement rate: 480,000 measurements/s
- Light source: 7 laser crosses (+1 extra line)
- Laser class: 2M (eye-safe)
- Scanning area: 275 x 250 mm (10.8 x 9.8 in.)
- Stand-off distance: 300 mm (11.8 in.)
- Depth of field: 250 mm (9.8 in.)
- Part size range: (recommended) 0.1 – 4 m (0.3 – 13 ft)
- Software: VXelements
- Output formats: .dae, .fbx, .ma, .obj, .ply, .stl, .txt, .wrl, .x3d, .x3dz, .zpr
- Compatible software: 3D Systems (Geomagic® Solutions), InnovMetric Software (PolyWorks), Dassault (CATIA V5 and SolidWorks), PTC (Pro/ENGINEER), Siemens (NX and Solid Edge), Autodesk (Inventor, Alias, 3ds Max, Maya, Softimage).
- Weight: 0.85 kg (1.9 lbs.)
- Dimensions: 77 x 122 x 294 mm (3.0 x 4.8 x 11.6 in.)
- Connection standard: 1 X USB 3.0
- Operating temperature range: 5-40 °C (41-104 °F)