Creaform GoSCAN 3D 50
with its larger field of view, the Go!SCAN 50 model is ideal for scanning medium to large objects quickly and effortlessly.
Creaform Go!SCAN 3D 50
PORTABLE 3D SCANNERS: GO!SCAN 3D
Easy. Fast. Reliable. Introducing the Go!SCAN 3D scanners.
The Go!SCAN 3D product line offers our easiest portable 3D scanning experience, providing fast and reliable measurements. With these handheld 3D scanners, you can even capture 3D data in full color.
You need simplified, quick, and accurate 3D scanning. The Go!SCAN 3D were designed with you in mind. Through a very efficient process, these self-positioning systems can be used by anyone without requiring any prior experience or background, and provide visual guidance as you are scanning. Their innovative technology bypasses preparation steps and specific setups, provides a very fast measurement rate, and does not require manual data post-processing.
Highly versatile, they can be used for a wide range of applications, helping professionals throughout the entire product development process.
- Hybrid positioning: uses the parts’ natural geometry and color.
- Point-and-shoot: no need to prepare parts. Just go!
- User-friendly: no experience required, up-and-running in minutes.
- Scan in color: allows for seamless capture of high-quality geometry and colors simultaneously.
- Real-time visualization: look at the computer screen to see what you are doing and what is left to be done.
- Stand-alone device: the part is the reference, no external positioning system needed.
- On-the-go scanning: fits into a carry-on case, so you can use it both in-house or on site.
- Lightweight and small: weighs under 1 kg (2.2 lb.), can reach confined areas. Fits into a carry-on.
- Fast: typical objects are scanned in 5 minutes or less.
- High measurement rate: capture large amount of 3D data for faster scanning.
- Automatic mesh output: ready-to-use files (geometry and color), right as you complete acquisition.
- Quick workflow integration: usable scan files can be imported into RE/CAD/3D printing software without post-processing.
- Professionnal-grade measurements: accuracy of up to 0.1 mm (0.004 in.) and resolution of up to 0.1 mm (0.004 in.).
- Built-in intelligence: ensures that 3D data is high-quality and accurate.
- Optional targets: possible to use targets to compensate for an object’s lack of positioning information.
- No rigid setup required: both the part and the scanner can be moved during scanning.
Creaform Go!SCAN 3D 50 Technical Spesification
- Accuracy: Up to 0.100 mm (0.004 in.)
- Volumetric accuracy: 0.300 mm/m (0.0036 in./ft)
- Resolution: 0.100 mm (0.004 in.)
- Measurement rate: 550,000 measurements/s
- Light source: White light (LED)
- Positioning methods: Geometry and/or color and/or targets
- Scanning area: 143 x 108 mm (5.6 in x 4.3 in)
- Stand-off distance : 380 mm (15 in.)
- Depth of field: 100 mm (4 in.) 250 mm (10 in.)
- Part size range (recommended): 0.05 – 0.5 m (2 – 20 in.)
- Texture resolution: 50 to 250 DPI
- Texture colors: 24 bits
- Software: VXelements
- Output formats: .dae, .fbx, .ma, .obj, .ply, .stl, .txt, .wrl, .x3d, .x3dz, .zpr
- Compatible software: 3D Systems (Geomagic® Solutions), InnovMetric Software (PolyWorks), Dassault Systèmes (CATIA V5 and SolidWorks), PTC (Pro/ENGINEER), Siemens (NX and Solid Edge), Autodesk (Inventor, Alias, 3ds Max, Maya, Softimage).
- Weight : 930 g (2.05 lbs.)
- Dimensions: 154 x 178 x 235 mm (6 x 7 x 9.2 in.)
- Connection standard: 1 x USB 2.0
- Operating temperature range: 15-40 °C (41-104 °F)
Creaform Go!SCAN 3D 50 Application
The Go!SCAN 3D scanners: your best ally at all stages of your product lifecycle management
Requirements and Spesifications
Competitive product analysis
Measurement of product environment or connecting/Surrounding parts
Measurement of existing parts for aftermarket or custom equipment
- Clay model measurement/Reverse engineering
- Models and mock-ups measurement/Reverse engineering
- Styling and aesthetics
- Integration of prototype modifications into CAD file
- Form study, proof-of-concept prototypes
- Ergonomy prototypes
- 3D scan-to-CAD
- Reverse engineering (extracting design-intent)
- Packaging design
- Rapid prototyping/Manufacturing
- Integration of prototype modifications into CAD file
- Prototype inspection
Testing, Simulation and Analysis
- Finite element analysis (FEA)
- Interference analysis
- Deformation, geometry analysis
- Reverse engineering of dies, molds, fixtures, jigs and patterns
- Update of CAD file to reflect as-built tooling measurements
- Tooling validation/Inspection
- Virtual assembly
- Tool/Robot path programming
- Part assessment before machining
- First article inspection (FAI)
- Part-to-CAD inspection
- Supplier quality inspection
- As-built documentation of parts/Tooling
- Marketing presentations, 3D training systems, serious gaming
- Digital archiving
Maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO)
- Wear and tear analysis
- Custom repairs/?Modification
- As-built documentation of parts/Tooling before maintenance
- Reverse engineering for developing replacement /Restoration parts
- Planning of complex assemblies disassembly/Dismantling
- Heritage preservation
- Digital archiving
- 3D scanning for research
- Analysis and publishing
- Computer graphics and special effects.
VXELEMENTS: CREAFORM’S 3D SOFTWARE PLATFORM
The Go!SCAN 3D scanners come with VXelements, a fully integrated 3D software platform that powers our entire fleet of 3D scanning and measurement technologies. It gathers all the essential elements and tools into a user-friendly, simplified and sleek working environment. Its real-time visualization provides a simple, enjoyable scanning experience.
An optimized scan file is automatically created and available upon completion of the data acquisition step, which contributes to greatly shorten your part inspection or design process.
VXSCAN: SCAN SOFTWARE MODULE
VXscan is entirely dedicated to the acquisition and optimization of 3D scanning data. It delivers high performance for that specific task, yet it is simple and user-friendly enough to suit any user's experience level.
- User-friendly interface: VXelements was designed to simplify the whole scanning process to its essential core, through a powerful and simple process.
- Surface optimization algorithm: avoids the creation of multiple scan layers and ensures a more accurate mesh without any post-treatment;
- Direct mesh output: an optimized mesh can be exported in all standard formats, right as you complete acquisition. No complicated alignment or point cloud processing needed;
- No limitation to the scan resolution: you simply need to input a resolution value, independent from the size of the scanned object. Resolution can be changed at any time before/after the scan;
- Real-time visualization: the user can view the 3D surface as the object is being scanned;
- Scan results enhancement: hole filling, smart decimation, boundary filters, etc.
VXMODEL: SCAN-TO-CAD SOFTWARE MODULE
VXmodel is a post-treatment software that directly integrates into VXelements, Creaform’s 3D software platform and application suite, and allows the finalization of 3D scan data to use directly in any 3D printing or CAD software. VXmodel provides the simplest and fastest path from 3D scans to your computer-aided design or additive manufacturing workflow.
VXREMOTE: REMOTE ACCESS SOFTWARE APPLICATION
VXremote improves your efficiency in the field by providing fast and easy remote access to VXelements. VXremote is a TRUsimplicity solution, which can be used for all Creaform technologies, to visualize in real-time the part to be measured.
VXINSPECT: DIMENSIONAL INSPECTION SOFTWARE MODULE
VXinspect is an intuitive and powerful 3D inspection software designed for manufacturing companies conducting first article inspection (FAI) or quality control. Directly integrated into VXelements™, Creaform’s 3D software platform and application suite
Aerospace, Automotive / Transport, Consumer Products, Heavy Industries, Manufacturing, Research and Education, Power Generation and Others